LIC has an Integrated Quality and Environment Management System based on the Quality and Environmental Policy approved by Company Management. Its aim is to achieve our customers’ full satisfaction through continuous improvement to the quality of the work and services we provide and to reduce the environmental impact of our business.
LIC’s commitment to quality and the environment is based on the following principles:
- Analysis of the context of the organisation as a tool for defining the company’s strategy
- Strict compliance with the legal, contractual and derivative requirements of affected and voluntary parties.
- Fosteringcooperation and promoting the capabilities of our external partners to achieve the common goals of customer satisfaction and protection for the environment.
- Permanent training programmes to ensure a highly qualified staff.
- Involving, motivating and committing staff to obtain their participation in the development and application of our Management System.
- Adopting actions for continuous improvement as a means to ensure the company’s survival, protection for the environment and the prevention of pollution.
- Transferring the principles of the quality and environmental policy to our international delegations and subsidiaries.
Our Integrated Quality and Environmental Management System is audited annually by an external certification body (AENOR) and developed according to the UNE-EN ISO 9001:2015 and 14001:2015 standards.